Friday, July 01, 2011

[Special Report] Panpansang featured on Foodie Magazine, 30 June 2011 :>



(Or here for the magazine published online)

:D:D:D:D I really have to thank Foodie Magazine for inviting me to help write a little for their July issue. Really, its more than a dream coming true.....! Wow! I dreamt of seeing something i write getting published and read by people across the town and wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW!!!!!!

I will have to hunt for copies of the magazine when its distributed...its one thing seeing it 'published' on the web, quite another seeing it as a real 'magazine' with substance, printed.

:D

A big THANK YOU to the Foodie Magazine again - and thank you for tolerating/editing my write up in bad English!!!!!!

:D

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...