Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where I have been since Sept 1

Wondering what I have been eating lately?  

THESE.


...my apologies for not having updated for like a week or so, life has been really tough and busy since school started last last week. Not that I have stopped eating around since then, but the frequency of eating out has certainly dropped, and I am now 'eating' more required readings & misc. than food!!!!!!

A brief overview of what I am going to write about next:

Crazy Tasting Night @ Pizza Express, Wanchai
Never Again @Hide-chan Ramen, Central
Secret Garden @ Rondavy's, Causeway Bay
Toast, toast, toast @ Wing Hap Sing, Sheung Wan
'Little Shanghai' @ Shanghai Flavour, Western District
WTC? @Jasmine Garden, Mongkok

...hopefully I can have them written before October....I miss my summer holiday a lot :-(

I WILL BE BACK!! Wish you all a happy post-mid-autumn-craze holiday! :)

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...